• Torres del Paine National Park • El Calafate • Perito Moreno Glacier • Los Glaciares National Park
Explore South America's southern frontier, Patagonia, a vast, beautiful and remote land. With jagged peaks and pristine lakes, you'll be in awe of the natural beauty. Highlights will be two national parks. See Torres del Paine National Park known for its soaring mountains, electric-blue icebergs and golden lowlands providing a home to the Guanaco, Puma and South Andean Deer. Followed by Los Glaciares National Park where you can see breathtaking Glaciar Perito Moreno, one of the earth's most dynamic and accessible ice fields.
Day 1: Puerto Natales Meet and greet at Punta Natales Airport and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Puerto Natales > Torres del Paine National Park Drive into the world famous Torres del Paine National Park, a World Heritage Biosphere. Visit awesome Milodon Cave, graveyard to some fascinating prehistoric creatures and the beautiful Lake Grey.
Day 3: Torres del Paine National Park > El Calafate A memorable day travelling through some of the most incredible alpine scenery in the world. The 'needle' pointed peaks of Torres del Paine are amazing. Crossing into Argentina, continue to El Calafate where you will spend the next three nights.
Day 4: El Calafate Marvel at the beauty of Los Glaciares National Park today with the highlight unquestionably the Perito Moreno Glacier - a 30km long river of ice that 'calves' impressively at its face and is considered by many the most impressive and accessible glacier found outside of the polar regions.
Day 5: El Calafate Another amazing full day tour to visit the Upsala and Spegazzini Glaciers.
Day 6: El Calafate > Puerto Natales Return to Puerto Natales for overnight there.
Day 7: Depart Puerto Natales Transfer to Puerto Natales Airport
• Tailor-made tour with English-speaking local guides • 6 nights' accommodation • Transfers and transport • Sightseeing, entrance fees and National Park fee • 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Pricing (per person) $AUD
Departs Daily, year round
Daily, year round
Booking conditions • Hotel upgrades are available on request
• The number of nights at each place may be varied upon request
• Transfers between Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas or vice versa are available at additional cost
• Some transportation services are restricted between 1 April and 31 October which may affect the price
• Hotel upgrades are available on request • The number of nights at each place may be varied upon request • Transfers between Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas or vice versa are available at additional cost • Some transportation services are restricted between 1 April and 31 October which may affect the price