Botswana with Victoria Falls
• Victoria Falls • Okavango Delta • Savute Channel • Chobe National Park • Moremi Wildlife Reserve
Begin your journey with a visit to the magnificent Victoria Falls! Then tailor your safari with AndBeyond's exceptional Botswana lodges and camps. Include up to three destinations or spend more nights at one or two destinations: Chobe National Park, Savute National Park and the Okavango Delta. A wildlife enthusiast's dream, Chobe National Park is one of the top wilderness reserves in the world. From the striking Savute area to the beautiful Linyanti River, this vast landscape is waiting to be explored. The Okavango Delta undergoes an almost magical transformation every year and is a truly spectacular sight. The vast floodplain hosts an enormous range of wild animals, including the specially adapted sitatunga and lechwe antelopes.
Day 1: Victoria Falls Arrival transfer Victoria Falls to your hotel. Spend two nights at the legendary Victoria Falls Hotel commanding a prime location overlooking Victoria Falls.
Day 2: Victoria Falls Enjoy a private guided tour of the Victoria Falls.
Day 3: Victoria Falls > Chobe National Park Transfer from Victoria Falls to AndBeyond Chobe Under Canvas where you will spend the next two nights. This fully serviced wilderness camp offers spacious East African style safari tent with comfortable beds, teak furniture, quaint bedside lamps and en suite bathroom including a flush loo.
Day 4: Chobe National Park Morning and afternoon game drives in open 4x4 vehicles with guaranteed window seats and uninterrupted views offer the best opportunity to spot the Big Five. A boat cruise on the Chobe River should reveal a myriad of wildlife drawn to the water to drink.
Day 5: Chobe National Park > Savute Light aircraft flight to Savute. Spend two nights at Savute Under Canvas. Savute, a remote and wild corner of the Chobe National Park, is situated south of the Chobe River. The area's main feature is the mysterious Savute Channel, which flows and dries up in a manner seemingly unrelated to the rainfall. Dry and arid for almost 30 years, animals in the area were sustained by artificial waterholes. With the Savute Channel having started flowing again in recent years, the region has undergone a startling transformation, reverting to its natural lush and marshy state. Large numbers of wildlife have been attracted to this rejuvenated wilderness haven.
Day 6: Savute Channel At Savute Under Canvas your days are designed to thrill you with intimate wildlife experiences, and your nights to delight you with the romance of canvas under open African skies.
Day 7: Savute > Okavango Delta Fly by light aircraft into the Okavango Delta, a maze of lagoons and waterways in the heart of the desert. Choose three nights at one of four luxury lodges or tented camp to enjoy a full experience in this wildlife-rich hotspot of Africa: AndBeyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp, AndBeyond Xudum Okavango Safari Lodge, AndBeyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp or, for a supplement, AndBeyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge.
Days 8-9: Okavango Delta Activities during these wonderful days include game drives in open 4x4 vehicles, mokoro (dug-out canoe) trips on the waterways, bush walks, bird watching, bush breakfasts and sundowners.
Day 10: Okavango Delta > Maun Light aircraft flight to Maun to connect to your international flights.
• Tailor made journey with expert game rangers and local guides • Personalised Travel Journal • 9 nights' hotel, tented camp or safari lodge accommodation • Transfers and transport • All inter-camp flights • Laundry on safari • All National Park fees • Safari activities • 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Pricing (per person) $AUD
Booking conditions • Maximum of three lodges per itinerary
• Single price is based on a single supplement when travelling with others. Solo single travel pricing is available on request.
• Sandibe Okavango Delta Lodge may be included at a supplement
• Under Canvas camps are closed during the month of January
• Maximum of three lodges per itinerary • Single price is based on a single supplement when travelling with others. Solo single travel pricing is available on request. • Sandibe Okavango Delta Lodge may be included at a supplement • Under Canvas camps are closed during the month of January
Not included • All airport taxes and surcharges
• International or regional flights
• All airport taxes and surcharges • International or regional flights
Save on andBeyond Sandibe River Lodge stays until 31 May 2017
Include andBeyond Sandibe River Lodge in your itinerary, and no supplement will be due - valid only on stays from 01 Jan to 31 May 2017, subject to availability.